curiosa storia su Hovland

Uno sguardo sulle discussioni in atto nei vari siti mondiali di audiocostruzione. Appuntamento periodico con le novità segnalate dai nostri recensori.
Rispondi
gluca
sostenitore

curiosa storia su Hovland

Messaggio da gluca »

"i was looking back to see if you were looking back at me to see me looking back at you"
UnixMan
sostenitore

Re: curiosa storia su Hovland

Messaggio da UnixMan »

Now here is where things get interesting: [...] The lead assembler lady explained that all of the stocked resistors have a polarity mark on them and to follow the stuffed example board and pay attention to the resistors and their polarity. Humm, I wondered. so I asked in an as pragmatic tone as I could muster "how do you determine the polarity of the resistors?" She answered "that is a secret". I just raised my eye brows in mild astonishment and smiled and followed directions. Later I commented on how I had never come across any article that ever even remotely suggested that a resister had any aspect of electronic polarity. She just kind of snapped back "Well, they do and we have to test each run of resistors because they will follow the color codes one time then might be reversed another." About a month later I saw her doing the polarity test and marking the resistors. She tuned a little credit card type portable FM radio in between stations and put on the ear buds then grabbed a resistor by one end of the leads in both hands and held it next to her chest like she was praying. Then she clasped the other lead and repeated the process. Something she was hearing on the radio was queuing her to mark one end of the resistor. I never found out any more than this about the resistor polarity marking process.
:?

...quello che segue è ancora più surreale! :o
Ciao, Paolo.

«Se tu hai una mela, e io ho una mela, e ce le scambiamo, tu ed io abbiamo sempre una mela per uno. Ma se tu hai un'idea, ed io ho un'idea, e ce le scambiamo, allora abbiamo entrambi due idee.»
Rispondi
  • Argomenti simili
    Risposte
    Visite
    Ultimo messaggio